Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late, we will make every effort to work you back into the schedule, but we can’t guarantee you a slot.
If you need to cancel or re-schedule, please call (706) 396-1457 by 3:00 pm the day before your appointment.
- Photo ID
- Proof of Insurance (Insurance Card, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.) or, if you do not have insurance, Proof of Income (Pay stub, W-2, Tax return, etc.)
- All of your medication bottles or a list of new medications prescribed by any other physicians
- Payment for your visit, due at time of service
- A list of questions you may have for your Care Team
- A list of the doctors, specialists, labs, hospitals, or x-ray facilities where you’ve recently received treatment
- A family member, caregiver, or translator who can assist you, if needed
- Christ Community Health has two locations. Be sure to confirm the correct location for your appointment.
- You will be assigned to a specific Care Team that will manage your health care. You can read more about Care Teams and Patient Centered Medical Homes in our Policies section.
- We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and most private insurance plans.
- Uninsured or underinsured patients are charged on a sliding fee scale. You must complete our Sliding Fee Scale Application and provide Proof of Income. (Charges are based on total household income and size.)
- We perform some bloodwork, labs and tests in-house. These are not included in the cost of your office visit. Your care team can answer any questions you have about lab fees.
- “Quick Sick Clinic” hours are available at our Olde Town/Telfair Street location for established patients.
- Log on to our Patient Portal and request the refill
- Request a refill at your next office visit
- You may come by the office and complete a “Walk-In” request form. (Walk-in requests are not handled between 11:30am – 1:30pm)
- Call and leave a message on our prescription refill line
(706) 922-0600, press 2, then press 2. Leave your name, date of birth, the name of the medication, and the pharmacy you want the prescription sent to.
(706) 922-0600, press 3, then press 1. Leave the name of your child, the child’s date of birth, name of the medication, and the pharmacy you want the prescription sent to.
The Quick Sick Clinic is available for established patients only, and is only offered at our Telfair Street location in Olde Town on a first-come, first-served basis. We have openings every day except Wednesdays.
Feel free to take advantage of this service if you are an established patient and are suffering from any of the following symptoms:
- Runny nose
- Ear pain
- Sore throat
- Urinary pain
- New rash
For more information or any questions regarding our Quick Sick clinic, visit the Contact Us page.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
Established patients in need of clinical advice during routine office hours should call (706) 922-0600. For Pediatrics, dial (706) 396-1496.
Established patients in need of clinical advice after routine office hours should call (706) 922-0600.
You may also reach your Primary Care Provider, or a member of your Care Team, by logging into the Secure Patient Portal. This is intended for non-emergency needs.
If you are not a patient at Christ Community Health, please call (706) 396-1464 to request a new patient appointment.
Our Secure Patient Portal allows you convenient, 24/7 access to your personal health information.
MyCCHSA is a safe and secure way to:
- Ask your provider a clinical question
- Schedule, confirm, reschedule, or cancel an appointment
- Request a prescription refill
- Review your lab results
- Review the Clinical Summary of your visit.
- Access your personal health information
Our mission is to “proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and to demonstrate His love by providing affordable, quality, primary care.” Jesus is the center of our mission and you, as the patient, are at the center of the healthcare we provide.
For more information about the Provider-Patient Partnership, Care Teams, and Patient Centered Medical Home, please see our Forms and Policies.
To request a copy of your medical records or have records sent to Christ Community Health, simply do one of the following:
- Send a request to Medi-Copy by calling (706) 780-2741 ext. 17, or fax your request to (615) 780-9866. A fax release form is below.
- Log into your secure patient portalaccount at Patient Portal where you can get copies of your records.
- Print and completethe Medical Records form below. Fax the form to (706) 922-0603.
- Ask at either Christ Community Health location and a staff member will assist you.