Path to Wellness
Thrive, Christ Community’s Care Management Program, is designed to equip you with the tools you need to become a healthier, happier you!
Thrive offers direct access to a team of personalized care providers to assist with all your healthcare needs.
Join Thrive Today!
With Thrive, you are empowered to overcome any obstacles preventing you from effectively managing your health conditions.
As a member of Thrive, you have 24/7 access to the resources and guidance you need as you continue your pursuit of wellness.
To get Care Management services from our practice, you must talk to your doctor about the program and then formally consent to receive these services from our care team. Ask your doctor or any member of the care team for details about how to sign up for our Care Management program.
“As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another.”
– Proverbs 27:17
Take a Journey with Thrive
Care Management Services
Pagos y Seguro Médico
¡Le atenderemos sin importar si tiene o no seguro médico!
Nuestra Promesa para Usted
Protegeremos su información personal de salud (PHI). Para más detalles, lea nuestra Política de Privacidad.
TYPE OF SERVICES
Manejar su salud puede ser abrumador. No tiene que serlo. Déjenos ayudar.
If you have Medicare and live with two or more chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes, depression or high blood pressure, chronic care management services can help provide you with additional support. Care Management means you have the help you need to manage your chronic conditions so you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy. Ask your doctor about care management services and get the connected care you need.
- Al menos 20 minutos al mes de servicios de manejo de condiciones crónicas
- Asistencia personalizada de un profesional dedicado que trabajará con usted para crear un plan comprensivo que tome en cuenta su tratamiento y sus metas
- Coordinación de cuidado entre su farmacia, sus especialistas, laboratorios, hospitales, y más
- Llamadas por teléfono entre visitas para ayudar a mantenerlo en control
- Acceso de emergencia a un profesional de salud 24 horas al día 7 dias a la semana
- Asistencia experta para decidir en sus metas y ayudar a complirlas
For more information, please visit: go.cms.gov/ccm
ELIGIBILITY & BENEFITS
Become a Thrive Member Today!
Eligibility Requirements for Thrive Membership:
- You are currently enrolled in Medicare Part B AND
- You have 2 or more chronic conditions that are expected to last for 12 months or longer. Examples are diabetes, anxiety, depression, hypertension, asthma, obesity, etc.
- A personalized care plan designed by your care team to help you reach your healthcare goals
- Access to additional support between office visits
- Assistance with access to home and community-based care coordination
- Healthcare savings
- Increased accountability
- A better understanding of your health conditions
- Decreased ER visits and hospitalizations
COST OF SERVICES
How much does a Thrive Membership cost?
These services are covered by Medicare Part B.
However, they are subject to the usual Medicare deductible and coinsurance. If you are a member of our Thrive program, our office will collect a copay for each month in which you get qualifying care management services, until you cancel the services.
Many patients with Medicaid or supplemental Medicare plans have no out of-pocket cost.