Our Family Practice and Internal Medicine providers connect our patients to quality, affordable adult health care. Primary care services include: physical exams, vaccinations, behavioral health screenings, care management (asthma, diabetes, anxiety, depression, and high blood pressure), and referrals for specialty care.
Call now to make an appointment
Adult Health Services
Payment and Health Insurance
We will take care of you regardless of your insurance status!
Our Promise to You
Managing your health can be overwhelming. It doesn’t have to be.
If you have Medicare and live with two or more chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes, depression or high blood pressure, care management services can help provide you with additional support. Care Management means you have the help you need to manage your chronic conditions so you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy. Ask your doctor about our Care Management program called Thrive and get the connected care you need.
- At least 20 minutes a month of care management services
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated health care professional who will work with you to create a comprehensive care plan that outlines your treatment plan and goals
- Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- Phone check-ins between visits to keep you on track
- 24/7 emergency access to a health care professional
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goal
For more information about adult health visit: go.cms.gov/ccm
Behavioral health services are available to primary care patients
As members of your care team, behavioral health providers are available to help you address mental health and spiritual concerns, cope with chronic illness and life problems, and assist with making positive life changes. Your PCP and your behavioral health provider work together to improve your physical, mental, behavioral, and spiritual health and well-being. Patients exceeding the scope of care at CCH will be referred to a specialty mental clinic.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
Preventive care includes annual check ups, screening services, and flu shots that can help prevent medical issues from becoming serious. Preventive care, also called routine care, is included in every medical appointment. Book your next preventive appointment today.