Make an Appointment
If your primary provider is not available, we will make every attempt to schedule you with another provider from your Care Team.
Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are late, we will make every effort to work you back into the schedule, but we can’t guarantee you a slot. Remember, we have two Christ Community Health locations – be sure to confirm which location your appointment will be at.
If you need to cancel or re-schedule, please call (706) 396-1457 by 3:00 pm the day before your appointment.
How should I prepare for my appointment?What to Bring To Every Appointment
- Photo ID
- Proof of Insurance (Insurance Card, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.)
- Proof of Income (One month of pay stubs, tax returns, W-2, etc.) if you wish to apply for discounted fees.
- All of your medication bottles or a list of new medications prescribed by any other physicians
- Payment for your visit, due at time of service
- A list of questions you may have for your Care Team
- A list of the doctors, specialists, labs, hospitals, or x-ray facilities where you’ve recently received treatment
- A family member, caregiver, or translator who can assist you, if needed
What Else Should I Know?
- Christ Community Health has two locations. Be sure to confirm the correct location for your appointment.
- You will be assigned to a specific Care Team that will manage your health care. You can read more about Care Teams and Patient Centered Medical Homes in our Policies section.
- We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and most private insurance plans.
- Discounted fees are available to those who qualify. To apply for discounts, you must complete our Application for Fee Discounts and provide Proof of Income. (Discounts are based on total household income and size.)
- We perform some bloodwork, labs and tests in-house. These are not included in the cost of your office visit. Your care team can answer any questions you have about lab fees.
Your Patient Portal
Our Secure Patient Portal allows you convenient, 24/7 access to your personal health information. MyCCHSA is a safe and secure way to:
- Ask your provider a clinical question
- Schedule, confirm, reschedule, or cancel an appointment
- Request a prescription refill
- Review your lab results
- Review the Clinical Summary of your visit.
- Access your personal health information
We have recently changed our medication refill process. Medication refill requests must come from your pharmacy.
In order to get a medication refill, you will need to call your pharmacy to check on remaining refills. If you have no remaining refills at your pharmacy, have the pharmacist send a request to our office to see if your medication can be refilled.
Another option is for you to log on to your Patient Portal to request the refill
Requests for medication refills will not be filled by leaving a message on our line or by walking into the clinic without an appointment. You must call your pharmacy.
Refills take approximately 72 hours before they are ready for pick up at your pharmacy. Please call the pharmacy to be sure they are ready for you.
If for some reason your provider needs to see you before they can refill any additional medications, someone from the clinic will reach out to you to schedule an appointment.
If you need assistance with a controlled substance medication, please call (706) 922-0600 and listen to the menu that will route you to an extension for help.
To request a copy of your medical records or have records sent to Christ Community Health, you can:
- Send a request to Medi-Copy by calling (706) 780-2741 ext. 17
- Log into your secure Patient Portal to get copies of your records.
- Ask at either Christ Community Health location and a staff member will assist you.
If you have a medical emergency, call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Department.
Established patients in need of clinical advice during routine office hours should call (706) 922-0600. For Pediatrics, dial (706) 396-1496.
Established patients in need of clinical advice after routine office hours should call (706) 922-0600.
You may also reach your doctor, or a member of your Care Team, by logging into your Secure Patient Portal. This is intended for non-emergency needs.
If you are not a current patient at Christ Community Health, please call (706) 396-1464 to request a new patient appointment.
Patient-Centered Medical Care
Our mission is to “proclaim Jesus Christ as Lord and to demonstrate His love by providing affordable, quality, primary care.” Jesus is the center of our mission and you, as the patient, are at the center of the healthcare we provide.
For more information about the Provider-Patient Partnership, Care Teams, and Patient Centered Medical Home, please see our Forms and Policies.