Leave a message with your name, phone number, and the reason for your appointment request. If we have an opening, we will call you within 2-3 business days.
If you do not receive a return call, please call the following week and leave another message.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to complete your paperwork.
You will need:
- Photo ID
- Proof of Insurance (Insurance Card, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.)
- Proof of Income (One month of pay stubs, tax returns, W-2, etc) if you wish to apply for discounted fees.
- All of your current medications or a list of your medications
- Payment for your visit – due at the time of service
- A list of questions you may have for your medical Care Team.
- A list of the doctors, specialists, labs, hospitals, or x-ray facilities where you’ve recently received treatment.
- A family member, caregiver, or translator who can assist you, if needed.
Christ Community Health has two locations. Be sure to confirm the correct location for your appointment.
You will be assigned to a specific Care Team that will manage your health care. You may read more about Care Teams and Patient Centered Medical Homes in our Policies
We accept Medicaid, Medicare, and most private insurance plans.
Discounted fees are available to those who qualify. To apply for discounts, you must complete our Application for Fee Discounts and provide Proof of Income. (Discounts are based on total household income and size.)
We perform some bloodwork, labs and tests in-house. These are not included in the cost of your office visit. Your Care Team can answer any questions you have about lab fees.
After your first appointment, please review the Established Patient section for additional information.
You may be eligible for affordable health insurance at little or no cost to you.
One of our staff members can help you review your options and apply for Medicaid or enroll through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
For more information, visit Healthcare.gov, or contact our office at (706) 396-1467 for one-on-one assistance.